Who We Are
Inpulse is a Brussels-based investment manager with special know-how on social investments and microfinance. From a core expertise in cooperative equity financing, we developed strong skills in supporting alternative investment funds providing responsible long-term financing to socially driven financial intermediaries. Strong connections with leading microfinance and social economy networks and multiple partnerships with successful stakeholders ensure a sound understanding of the market we invest in. Through our team based in two countries (Belgium and Poland), we currently support three active MIVs with a total aggregate investment capacity of EUR 53.3M.
Inpulse strives to bring positive changes in the life of final beneficiaries while ensuring competitive financial and social returns for both our clients and investors. This is Inpulse ADN.
Inpulse wants to be a leader in providing long-term responsible finance to empower vulnerable groups. Impulse aims to foster cooperative values, boost local economies and encourage social inclusion through entrepreneurship.
Inpulse commits to:
- tailor and engineer fair financial and non-financial services to serve inclusive financial institutions;
- manage and support investment vehicles sharing the same ambition;
- leverage resources addressed to responsible economic initiatives;
- operate as an impact driven organisation joining professional investors and ultimate beneficiaries.
In order to reach out to our ambition, Inpulse team is committed with the company on shared values and ethics.
Our actions are driven by honesty, fairness and high moral principles.
Our decisions are guided by principles of transparency and good faith.
Respect and fairness of treatment
We treats all individuals with respect and dignity regardless of their differences.
We act of a such high quality to serve as an example to each other, to our clients and investors.
- Inpulse is a cooperative limited company registered under Belgian Law.
- Inpulse majority shareholder is Groupe Crédit Coopératif which owns 65%.
- The third shareholder and initial founder of Inpulse is Soficatra, a Belgian equity and quasi-equity investment company created to support social and solidarity-based businesses across Europe.
The Board of Directors is composed of:
- Pierre VALENTIN, Chairman of the Board
- Jérôme SADDIER, Board member
- Jean-Paul COURTOIS, Board member
- Dominique de CRAYENCOUR, Board Member
- Dany MAKLOUF, Board Member
- Birgitta VAN ITTERBEEK, Board Member
- Benoît CATEL as representative of CREDIT COOPERATIF, Board Member